Tuesday 22 September 2009

Apology, behind in my posts...


Hello,

This is just a quick note to apologize for not posting as many blogs as I would like to.

The problem is that I'm just having too much fun at work and in my free time.

The only problem I'm having here is that there just isn't enough time to do everything I'd like to do... and write in my blog.

As all these nice people I meet all the time here in India ask me to do fun things with them, I'm confronted with the challenging question.

Do I go out and live, breath, experience, become one with India, or do I stay in my apartment and write about it... which would you choose?

I promise I will post more soon. There is so much to write about and so many kind Indian people (and Dutch colleagues that are now here) to write about.

XXX
Sonny

4 comments:

  1. Hello my friend,
    What's wrong with having fun? So...enjoy! It's great to see some writing here and we're looking forward to the next posts!

    See you soon!
    Richard and Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard & Mieke, How was your honeymoon? did you go to Austria?
    XXX
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are recovered from Delhi-belly - sounds so great - enjoy! Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian,
    Yes, except for the lack of sleep, I'm fully recovered!
    XXX
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete